The DuraRink Mobile™ was designed as a strong and durable rink board system which can be easily dismantled for relocating or compact storage. The DuraRink Mobile™ is manufactured using heavy-duty components and is engineered to accommodate material expansion from our North American outdoor climate. It can be easily be installed and dismantled by two people in a very short timeframe. The innovative anchoring systems enable the boards to be installed on a wide variety of surfaces.
The system come in various size kits and can also be custom ordered to your specific dimensions. This full rink design has many optional components available such as player and utility doors, player and penalty boxes, protective mesh, etc.
The system was created with player safety in mind with shock absorbing boards, stay-closed doors, no protruding parts and safety mesh.
Because of it’s year round utility; the DuraRink Mobile™ can be utilized for a variety of sports such as tennis, soccer, basketball and lacrosse. The Kan-Rink quality manufacturing means the DuraRink Mobile™ is a solid long-term investment, which will save you money in the long term.
- Solid durable constructing designed to withstand maximum expansion due the North American climate
- “Stay Put” anchor systems are easy to install on grass, earth, concrete and asphalt
- Popular rink size kits and custom sizes available
- Low installation, dismantle and maintenance costs
- Compact storage with optional custom pallets
- Simple and quick two people installation and dismantle
- Corrosion resistant stainless and galvanized steel hardware
- Installs and dismantles quickly with only two people
- Aluminum 1-1/2” x 2” frame construction
- Resistant UV stabilized Puckboards
- Safety Shock absorbing boards
- Stay closed doors